“Are your online students engaged and learning?” Why should you participate in this course?
- If you have questions about the effectiveness of your online teaching methods.
- If you want to engage your students online and help them learn.
- launch your online class (e., engage students right from the start of lecture)
- receive students’ feedback (e., whether the students are following the lecture and learning)
- get students to ask questions (e., student questions show that students are engaged and learning)
- engage your online students in peer teaching (e., peers helping peers is an effective way to learn)
- get students involved in online activities/active learning (e., without subject-based activities learning, maybe superficial and short term