Course starts January 9, 2023
Why take this course on content writing?
- To familiarize the learners with the cardinal principles of content writing and equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to embark on the journey of writing.
- To enable the learners to write a persuasive and engaging content and produce a sample writing draft with guided feedback throughout the session
What you’ll learn:
- Basic concept of content writing
- critical reflection and discussion of content writing skills
- significance of writing for media and blog
- Key Principles and Processes of Writing Articles
Content writers with an impeccable skill of persuasive and engaging writing are high on demand globally. Ranging from the field of business, travel and tourism to advertising and media, professional content writers are increasing being sought. In today’s world, the scope of the content writing field has further expanded. Moreover, remote working options, flexible working hours and a good time value of money have lured many individuals into the writing profession. In light of the above, this 6 hrs of online content writing training will expose the learners to various forms of content writing from media articles (opeds), blogs, sales copy to professional email writing.
Skills you’ll Learn:
- Communication Skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Creative Skills
- Content Writing skills.
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Pokharel is an independent researcher, faculty of social science and research and freelance columnist based in Nepal. His writings have appeared in prestigious national and international media outlets including The Third Pole, The Xylom.
Course duration: 6 hours
Course Cost: NRs. 1200
- Getting into the basics of content writing
- Introduction to Media (oped) and blog writing
- Social media, professional email and copy writing
- Moving ahead: Draft article sharing and feedback