This entire course session is designed for students seeking education abroad with scholarships at PhD, Masters and Bachelors levels. Course sessions will include training on interviews preparation with foreign universities, CV and how to attract interest from admissions and scholarships panel, cover letters, short literature reviews for further academia and discussion for Nepalese students and potential job rich academic sectors, future prospects.
It will be a highly interactive session where the trainer and participants will be simulating actual admissions and scholarships processes.
- Introduction of the trainer and short intro of participants
- CV essentials and how to spark interest from the `Busy professor` and the `Overloaded admissions panel` abroad
- Full and partial scholarships in USA, Europe and Australia
- How to do a literature review (science and non-science articles)?
- Studying abroad as a Nepali: Pros and Cons
- What to study? Which are the hot academic degrees for guaranteed jobs abroad?
What will you learn from this session?
The session will be facilitated by an experienced trainer who has degrees and scholarships from many countries around the world.
From the course you will learn:
- how to rapidly look for scholarships abroad in USA, Europe and Australia.
- how to be sharp and confident during interviews, how to format your CV for foreign universities and how to attract interest from admissions and scholarships panel.
- how to write statement of academic and research interests and short literature reviews for further academia.
- learn which would be the potential job rich academic sectors and about your future prospects.