Why take this course on People Management?
● Discover the key methods, strategies, and principles of people management and develop your own management style.
● The course will provide learners with an enhanced understanding of the role of people management in an organizational context.
What you’ll learn:
● Understanding People Management
● Factors that contributeto developing People Manager
● Elements for Successful Organizational Transformation
● Elements of a Good Team
● Managing People and Team
● Communicate and Listen to Manage
● Strengthening Leadership behavior
Becoming a new manager can be overwhelming. You probably have been managing yourself before (well, or not so much?) Don’t worry, we have got you all covered.
This course is designed to provide you the understanding of the essential skills required to be a People Manager, Managing the Team, Individuals, Mastering the skill of structured communication focused on People Management, Feedback, and Situational Awareness and Leadership.
At the end of the course, you will not only learn the skills required to be a successful People Manager but also will be able to access the current level of understanding and self-leadership behavioral traits.
Skills you will learn:
● Essential Skills to be a People Manager
● Manage People and Team
● Situational Awareness and Leadership
● Managing and Engaging with Empathy
Who this course is for:
● Management Professional
● Leaders and Managers
● Anyone who is interested to learn about People Management
Know your Trainer:
Pooja Dangol is an L&D Consultant and Trainer who earned her MBA from Kathmandu University and the Certified Speaking Professional designation from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK). Her journey as an L&D Consultant was about confidence, capability, and dedication towards her profession. She has been in this specialization for the last 6 years. She has a strong background in learning, developing, and managing large corporate teams which makes her the perfect fit if you are seeking a customized program for you and your team. Organizations hire her as their L&D Consultant who wants implementable strategies that will help their employees avoid distractions, stop interruptions, prioritize daily objectives and say ‘no’ to requests that steal time from real goals and priorities.
As a Professional Consultant, Pooja is committed to delivering actionable ideas and strategies to impact today’s progressive leadership that supports, encourages, and gives the tools one needs to grow, adapt and create real impact in one’s workplace. She works closely with her clients and provides one-on-one consulting related to Organizational Development that focuses directly on business goals and performance improvements. Pooja has also been providing skill enhancement training programs for the corporate and development sectors.
Course Duration:2 hours
Course Cost: Rs. 299