Date(s) - 03/08/2018 - 30/09/2018
The School Scholars is an after-school program designed for high school students. The program is focused to make students skilled so as to prepare them in their endeavors. Students will get skills based on 4 pillars of skills for high school; Communication, IT, Critical thinking and Personality development.
Each phase has workshops and assessments where students will be felicitated at the end of the phase with the completion of projects they have done in a team. Along with the felicitation, winning team will be provided seed money of NRs. 25,000.
- To provide employability skills in early phase of high school students
- To develop entrepreneurial mindset in students
- Extensive workshops based on 4 pillars of skills
- Develop entrepreneurial mindset and make portfolio of project and case studies in a team
- Recognition and award along with seed money of 25,000 rupees to the winner
- Cross culture and international networking opportunity with international teens in Nepal through Glocal International Teen Conference
- Mentorships to the entrepreneurial ideas of students
- E-Learning platform to students during the workshops and assessments
- Exposure to lead beyond boundary and make social impact through international collaboration projects during the program
- Nomination of students by college
- Online application should be filled by students
- Top 24 will be selected by the organizing committee
- Should be a high school student
- Should be involved in any extracurricular or co-curricular activities beside academics
24 high school students will be selected for Student Scholar program that runs for 2 months. They are provided with four phases of extensive training programs based on skill pillars (Communication, IT, Critical Thinking and Personality Development) and compete in teams through their projects. All the programs are scheduled after completion of class hours and will be held in multiple locations.
Deadline: July 20, 2018