All seats in course are full
Negotiation has become one of the essential skills. Negotiation becomes indispensable from getting job offer to being promoted in an organization. Negotiation also plays a vital role while delivering the service to the customers. This workshop introduces participants general theory and practice of negotiation.
The ability to negotiate successfully rests on a combination of analytical and interpersonal skills. Analysis is important because negotiators cannot develop promising strategies without a deep understanding of the context of the situation, the structure of the negotiation, the interests of the other parties, the opportunities and barriers to creating and claiming value on a sustainable basis, and the range of possible moves and countermoves both at and away from the bargaining table. Interpersonal skills are important because negotiation is essentially a process of communication, relationship and trust-building and mutual persuasion.
- What is negotiation?
- Preparing the negotiations
- In the room: the actual negotiation stage
- Negotiation strategies
- Countering manipulation and psychological press
- Post-negotiation stage
- Active participation
- Role play
- Short Nepali cases
- Negotiation games
- Understand the strategic, interpersonal and psychological aspects of negotiations
- Learn important concepts and practical tips gleaned from negotiation research
- Engage in a variety of negotiation simulations and receive immediate feedback
- Gain awareness into your own strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a personal development plan with the guidance of the instructors to aid continuous improvement as a negotiator
The Course is better for:
- Social Work
- Commercial and community management
- General Management
Workshop Dates : August 9, 10, 11
Workshop Time : 3PM – 6PM