Starting from June 15, 2021 Why take this free session on Psychology behind Suppression?
- Suppression is the defense mechanism by which individuals cope with distressing mental contents by voluntarily making efforts to put them out of conscious awareness.
- This session explores thought suppression and the intrusiveness of thoughts, with a coping strategy characterized by active efforts to avoid unpleasant mental issues.
- Suppressed emotion and the real life examples
- Coping with unidentified emotions
- Effects of suppressions on body
- Life cycle of suppressed emotions on body
- Am I suffering from suppression?
- Possible choices of suppression
- Difference between thoughts and emotions
- How to deal with suppression
- Recorded Video 2 days