All seats in course are full
Why take this course?
- Media Writing is designed to hone your writing skills, focusing on materials most often used by public relations practitioners. This course emphasizes clear, concise writing that gets across the intended message to the intended audience(s).
- Blogs are informal articles written for the purpose of showing thought leadership and expertise on a topic. They are a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
- Introduction to media and blog writing
- Process of media and blog writing.
- Challenges of writing articles
- Reviewing articles
- Draft article and feedback