All seats in course are full
Why take this course?
- Django for Beginners is a project-based introduction to Django, the popular Python-based web framework. Suitable for total beginners who have never built a website before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced guide to modern web development and Django fundamentals.
- If you’re curious about Python-based web development, Django for Beginners is a best practices guide to writing and deploying your own websites quickly.
- Introduction to Python and Django
- Understanding Django and MTV Pattern
- Creating Models for Django
Mr. Samir Phuyal is an emerging entrepreneur from Morang. He is passionate about technology. He develops websites and apps that solve the problem in society. He has also been awarded the title Wai Wai Glocal Teen Hero, 2019 for his contribution.
Samir has taught more than 13k people worldwide about Django through the Udemy app to build a powerful web application. He has also developed the Magic of Words Summaries and QnA app to help +2 students on their course. Additionally, He is also running ICT Gyan YouTube Channel which teaches Web Development and Programming in the Nepali Language. He has helped several local businesses to build their online presence by building their websites and growing their Facebook page online. He has also developed several education mobile applications that are currently being used by thousands of Nepali students. Recently, He has co-founded Shree Gyan Sagar Montessori School in his locality at Gothgaon.
Course Duration: 6 hours (3 days)