Starting from May 02, 2021
Do you want to learn about content writing and polish your skills further towards becoming an expert content writer?
Why take the Content Writing Course?
- To acquaint the learners with the cardinal principles of content writing but also equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to embark upon the journey of content writing.
- It covers various facets related to content writing and includes tips and methods to improve one’s content.
- To explore the anatomy & mastery of content writing.
- Content writingas a career option offers huge opportunities and the demand for especially content is growing in the market.
What you’ll learn?
- Cardinal principles of content writing
- Types of content & opportunities for beginning a content writing career
- Media & Blog Writing, Copywriting, Social Media & Email Writing Skills
- Ways to overcome the challenges of writing with guided feedback and mentoring beyond the training duration
- Enable participants to produce a draft article that can be published in media, blogs, or any other companies’ website.
The scope of content writing has tremendously increased in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. With a majority of jobs gone virtual, the demand for creative and analytical content writers is at an all-time high. Be it in the sector of education, health, or business and development, producing quality content in the form of a media article, blog post, advertisement copy, or professional email has become important.
In light of the above, these 6 hours courses will not only acquaint the learners with the cardinal principles of content writing but also equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to embark upon the journey of content writing.
What makes this course unique is its focus on catering to the learning needs of each participant with guided feedback and mentoring within the course session and beyond.
Skills you’ll learn:
Know your Trainer:
Mr. Kushal Pokharel currently works as an independent researcher and social science faculty. He has been contributing media articles to The Rising Nepal for the past 5 years as a Columnist. He also provides content review and editorial support to national and international research institutes as an independent consultant. He is truly passionate about media writing to cultivate an informed public opinion on contemporary issues of public policies, politics, and development.
Course Duration: 6 hours (4 days)
|Day 1: Course Orientation and Introduction to Content Writing Basics|
|Day 2: Media (open) and Blog Writing: Useful Tips and Sample Reading and Review Exercise|
|Day 3: Copywriting, Social Media and Email Writing: Do’s and Don’ts; Sample Reading and Review Exercise|
|Day 4: Feedback, Review, and Reflection; Getting started with writing a sample article|
No Reviews found for this course.